2017 – 2018
- on AMEB violin syllabus recording project
- with Willoughby Symphony Orchestra
- postgraduate studies violin classes with Andrew Haveron
Violin, Viola and music theory Tutor and Ensemble Conductor at:
- Academy of Music and Performing Arts
- Shore – Sydney Church of England Grammar School,
- Greenwich Public School (Sydney)
- Cherrybrook Technology High School (Sydney)
2015 – 2016
Founder, producer and 1st violinist of Menomosso Quartet.
2011 – 2012
Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, Poland Fundraiser for cultural events
First violinist and producer of 100 chamber concerts at the Hall of the Brotherhood of St. George, Gdansk, Poland.
2009 – 2011
First violinist at Podlaska Opera and Philharmonic Hall, European Art Centre in Białystok, Poland.
Established and managed the nonprofit organization “Kultura Nie Chałtura”.
2008 Masters of Arts, the Academy of Music in Cracow, under Professor Peter Tarcholik
2003 – 2008
Violinist in the Orchestra of the Academy of Music in Cracow, Poland, conducted by Helmuth Rilling, Krzysztof Penderecki, Gabriel Chmura.